Florence and Tuscany, Italy: Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guides
Tuscany is a storybook landscape, home to medieval hill towns, fabled wines and, as crucible of the Renaissance, an unrivaled collection of artistic masterpieces. – Reprinted from the Top 10 Travel Guide for Tuscany
Pages: 160 pages
Dimensions: 7.1 x 4.4 x 0.4 inches
Weight: 7.5 ounces
Maps: There are very small maps of Tuscany and Florence and an even smaller one of Siena.You will need a supplemental map of Florence to help you get around the city.
Pictures: These books have pictures though because the books are small, most of the pictures are small
What I like about the Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide to Tuscany, Italy:
- The Eyewitness Top 10 books outline things to see in groups of ten. There are dozens of Top 10 lists in each book. You are given such things as the Top 10 restaurants in each area, the most beautiful churches, shops, markets, things to do with children, etc.
- When you consider cost, size, weight and information it is hard to beat these books
- The best thing about these books are that they are small enough to fit in your pocket
- The Top 10 Travel Guide to Tuscany includes Florence, San Gimignano, Pisa, Siena, Chianti, Cortona and Lucca
- Each item listed has a short description, a very short description.
- Addresses, hours of operation, phone numbers and a cost guide are included for each entry. The information is up-to-date and accurate
- There is a phrase book at the end of each book
- The books provide you with interesting facts and trivia
What I Don’t Like about the Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide to Tuscany, Italy:
- The print is small, very small. If you use glasses to read, you will need extra strength glasses to see the print in these books
- The information provided is good but it is very limited. If you read these books expecting to learn all about Italy you will be very disappointed
- You are left to wonder what the 11th best thing to do or see is