2 slices of prosciutto
2 tbsp Gorgonzola cheese
2 slices of Mozzarella (may use part-skim)
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 small clove garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400F. Lightly oil a baking dish. Mince garlic and then sauté in frying pan with 1/2 tbsp of butter until light brown. Cut a slit in each chicken breast and fill with 1 slice of prosciutto (or ham) and 1 tbsp of Gorgonzola cheese and sautéed garlic.
2. In a frying pan, brown chicken in remaining 1/2 tbsp of butter for about 2 minutes on each side.
3. Move chicken to baking dish and add 1 slice of Mozzarella cheese to the top of each chicken breast and bake for about 20 minutes or until cooked through (juices should be clear when pierced with a fork).
4. Serve hot with pasta and garlic bread
5. Don’t forget a great glass of wine!